Friday, April 30, 2010

Merican Radness Vs. Pro GRT Stop #1



This last weekend team memebrs Jake and myself went over to race the first stop of the Pro GRT series and it was one hell of a race.


I Got Broke...

As you can see Guy with Upside down forks must of been to busy listening to Nickleback on his walkman or something because he sure didn't pull over when i asked to get by 6 corners ago. There was 30 sec. gaps and i caught you on a 3:00 min. course. Go back to Cat 2.


I would like to Thank Kyle Thomas for being Merican! He yelled at me though a megaphone even when I was crashing. And I would also like to thank Charlie from Team Robot for yelling at mr. upside fork.

Wow dont know what else to say.... I now have 2 broken fingers from my brake lever breaking off and I am off the bike for 6 weeks.

Jake also broke him self off. He gets MRI results back this week.

In good news is a will be behind the wheel of the daytona 257 u-haul so everyone will get to the top in a timely fashion.

that is all i can type with one hand.... I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment